How we care for your lawn
We never recommend a treatment that you don’t need. See the full range of treatments we provide.
Service packages to suit you
We like to offer our clients choice and have a range of lawn care programmes to suit your needs.
Consultancy & Commercial Work
We also provide commercial and sports surfaces maintenance as well as consultancy services.
Lawns We Have Cared For
- “We are happy to rely on your expertise and would recommend you without hesitation.”SA, East Grinstead
- “… both my husband and I were amazed that our lawn looks so good after only three treatments …”BH, Tonbridge
- “Many thanks for your excellent service we have been very impressed.”SR, Ashford
- "Thank you, you offer us a very efficient and effective service"
- “All your team seem so friendly and approachable. It's a pleasure to have them in the garden.”TM, Blackheath
- "Just wanted to drop a note to say how much the lawn has improved since LawnsOne took over. It happens gradually so it's easy to forget the state it was in, but now no bald patches, very few weeds, no moss, just lovely, glossy, green, healthy grass!"LJ, Norwood
What makes us different?
WE HAVE FLEXIBLE PAYMENT SCHEMEs
At LawnsOne we like to offer our clients choice and have a range of payment options to suit your needs.
we work AROUND You
If you already have a gardener that’s great and we can work with them to produce a beautiful lawn giving them more time to concentrate on your plants. Remember that LawnsOne technicians are NTPC qualified, a legal requirement if you are spraying professional weed and pest control products.
WE OFFER LONG-TERM CARE & ADVICE
When a LawnsOne technician treats your lawn, they will leave a remittance slip and we detail on here if you need to take any further action. They will also assess your lawn and note anything that you need to do such as raise the cutting height or sharpen your mower. Helpful advice such as this is all part of the LawnsOne service difference and why we are the premier lawn care company for London and the South East.
The heat is on . . . All lawns need some specialREAD MORE