LawnsOne is a lawn care company boasting an exceptional level of lawn service and an enviable record of results. LawnsOne has become one of London and the South East’s premier lawn care service providers.
Our Technicians are highly experienced, turf grass professionals with decades of experience. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy to go that extra mile to produce the results our clients expect.
Treatment visits are arranged to suit you and we offer the most comprehensive lawn care service in London, Kent and Sussex.
At LawnsOne we understand that every lawn is different and that is why we offer bespoke lawn services tailored to the needs of individual lawns and clients.
LawnsOne technicians are National Tests Proficiency Council (NPTC) qualified, permitting them to apply professional grade treatments to your lawn. All our technicians have a minimum of two years of turf grass education and three years of experience ensuring that you have the best advice at your service.
Areas we cover:
- South London
LawnsOne are founder members of the UK Lawn Care Association (UKLCA), a national organisation for independent professional lawn care companies established to improve the standards of lawn services in the UK lawn care industry.
Martin is Founder and ‘The Boss’ at LawnsOne. Martin brings his skills from horticulture and has been involved in developing & running small businesses since the early 90s. Martin oversees the technical team. Martin is also the Vice-Chair of the UK Lawn Care Association.
When he is not working (which is rare), Martin is a busy family man and enjoys cycling and football. He likes cooking, music and can often be found with his headphones on listening to audio books.
Senior Lawn Care Technician (South East London)
Terry Worrall has been the Senior Lawn Care Technician for the south east area a short while, but has already made a big impact. Terry has an impressive CV, which includes a spell at Crystal Palace FC tending the training and stadium pitches. His infectious laugh and easy manner hold him in good stead when he is coaching football, another of his passions. Terry has two young children, who will no doubt turn into footballers.
Senior Lawn Care Technician (South West London)
David McGinty is Lawns One’s Senior Technician for the south west. His drive and enthusiasm set him apart from your average fine turf professional. His career has spanned golf courses to bowling greens, all in south west London. David’s “can do” approach to life and friendly manner make him a hit with staff and customers alike. He also loves animals. You can tell this just by the way he talks about his own dog, Tess.
Heather, Director of LawnsOne, brings her administrative skills from the public sector. Heather has been organising the office and supporting the technical team since LawnsOne was conceived.
When she is not in the office, Heather is busy raising a family, primary school governorship and is a keen campanologist. She likes art and design, reading and generally keeping fit and busy.
What our clients have to say
- Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly service over many years, leaving my lawn the envy of my neighbours.
- "I have been extremely pleased with the turfing work that you did previously. The ground seems to be beautifully levelled and the grass is growing well - altogether a most professional job. Many thanks again for that."
- “Having used (a previous lawn care provider) before I was apprehensive about asking another company to work on my lawn. Thank goodness I did. You have restored my faith with great service and great results.”MW, Greenwich
- "I would like to say how lush our lawn looks and how soft it is on the feet!! SO different from before!"
- “We are happy to rely on your expertise and would recommend you without hesitation.”SA, East Grinstead
- "Just wanted to drop a note to say how much the lawn has improved since LawnsOne took over. It happens gradually so it's easy to forget the state it was in, but now no bald patches, very few weeds, no moss, just lovely, glossy, green, healthy grass!"LJ, Norwood