How we care for your lawn
We never recommend a treatment that you don’t need. See the full range of treatments we provide.
Service packages to suit you
We like to offer our clients choice and have a range of lawn care programmes to suit your needs.
Consultancy & Commercial Work
We also provide commercial and sports surfaces maintenance as well as consultancy services.
Lawns We Have Cared For
- "We have been really satisfied with your service and the demeanor of your team . . . thank you for an excellent service"C B, Streatham
- "I want to say a big thank you to LawnsOne for the beautiful lawn they have just laid in our garden. James worked so hard and the lawn looks fantastic. LawnsOne have laid several lawns for us and we go back to them every time we need more work done. They are professional, hard working, very friendly and always give helpful advice on how to care for your new lawn. Thanks again for another great job!"Ms W, Orpington
- “All your team seem so friendly and approachable. It's a pleasure to have them in the garden.”TM, Blackheath
- "We are very satisfied with the work carried out by LawnsOne. We have clay soil here and the lawns are looking first class! Keep up the good work."Dr S, Ashford
- "I would like to say how lush our lawn looks and how soft it is on the feet!! SO different from before!"
- “Many thanks for your excellent service we have been very impressed.”SR, Ashford
What makes us different?
WE HAVE FLEXIBLE PAYMENT SCHEMEs
At LawnsOne we like to offer our clients choice and have a range of payment options to suit your needs.
we work AROUND You
If you already have a gardener that’s great and we can work with them to produce a beautiful lawn giving them more time to concentrate on your plants. Remember that LawnsOne technicians are NTPC qualified, a legal requirement if you are spraying professional weed and pest control products.
WE OFFER LONG-TERM CARE & ADVICE
When a LawnsOne technician treats your lawn, they will leave a remittance slip and we detail on here if you need to take any further action. They will also assess your lawn and note anything that you need to do such as raise the cutting height or sharpen your mower. Helpful advice such as this is all part of the LawnsOne service difference and why we are the premier lawn care company for London and the South East.