How we care for your lawn
We never recommend a treatment that you don’t need. See the full range of treatments we provide.
Service packages to suit you
We like to offer our clients choice and have a range of lawn care programmes to suit your needs.
Consultancy & Commercial Work
We also provide commercial and sports surfaces maintenance as well as consultancy services.
Lawns We Have Cared For
- "I would like to say how lush our lawn looks and how soft it is on the feet!! SO different from before!"
- *We have been really impressed by the quality of the service and would like to thank the team for their assistance and hard work"
- "in passing, whilst we were both at work today and missed seeing him, I met your technician last time he attended the lawn; he is a serious credit to your company and a most pleasant and knowledgeable man"
- “Having used (a previous lawn care provider) before I was apprehensive about asking another company to work on my lawn. Thank goodness I did. You have restored my faith with great service and great results.”MW, Greenwich
- “… both my husband and I were amazed that our lawn looks so good after only three treatments …”BH, Tonbridge
- "I have been extremely pleased with the turfing work that you did previously. The ground seems to be beautifully levelled and the grass is growing well - altogether a most professional job. Many thanks again for that."
What makes us different?
WE HAVE FLEXIBLE PAYMENT SCHEMEs
At LawnsOne we like to offer our clients choice and have a range of payment options to suit your needs.
we work AROUND You
If you already have a gardener that’s great and we can work with them to produce a beautiful lawn giving them more time to concentrate on your plants. Remember that LawnsOne technicians are NTPC qualified, a legal requirement if you are spraying professional weed and pest control products.
WE OFFER LONG-TERM CARE & ADVICE
When a LawnsOne technician treats your lawn, they will leave a remittance slip and we detail on here if you need to take any further action. They will also assess your lawn and note anything that you need to do such as raise the cutting height or sharpen your mower. Helpful advice such as this is all part of the LawnsOne service difference and why we are the premier lawn care company for London and the South East.