How we care for your lawn
We never recommend a treatment that you don’t need. See the full range of treatments we provide.
Service packages to suit you
We like to offer our clients choice and have a range of lawn care programmes to suit your needs.
Consultancy & Commercial Work
We also provide commercial and sports surfaces maintenance as well as consultancy services.
Lawns We Have Cared For
- "Just wanted to drop a note to say how much the lawn has improved since LawnsOne took over. It happens gradually so it's easy to forget the state it was in, but now no bald patches, very few weeds, no moss, just lovely, glossy, green, healthy grass!"LJ, Norwood
- "just thought I'd share with you what an amazing job the guy's did on our re-laid lawn! We are both very pleased with it. Thank you"
- “Many thanks for your excellent service we have been very impressed.”SR, Ashford
- "in passing, whilst we were both at work today and missed seeing him, I met your technician last time he attended the lawn; he is a serious credit to your company and a most pleasant and knowledgeable man"
- "I must say I have been very impressed with LawnsOne, the depth of knowledge the technicians have and the customer service has been brilliant, so thank you. As a professional, friendly, helpful company I would not hesitate to recommend you."
- "I spoke with your technician today, he was very nice and gave useful tips for the lawn - thank you"
What makes us different?
WE HAVE FLEXIBLE PAYMENT SCHEMEs
At LawnsOne we like to offer our clients choice and have a range of payment options to suit your needs.
we work AROUND You
If you already have a gardener that’s great and we can work with them to produce a beautiful lawn giving them more time to concentrate on your plants. Remember that LawnsOne technicians are NTPC qualified, a legal requirement if you are spraying professional weed and pest control products.
WE OFFER LONG-TERM CARE & ADVICE
When a LawnsOne technician treats your lawn, they will leave a remittance slip and we detail on here if you need to take any further action. They will also assess your lawn and note anything that you need to do such as raise the cutting height or sharpen your mower. Helpful advice such as this is all part of the LawnsOne service difference and why we are the premier lawn care company for London and the South East.