What’s our story?
Well, LawnsOne is a small company with big ambition. We want to do the right things really, really well. Our experts are our greatest asset and their professionalism and passion for lawns shines through. We get a kick out of creating the best most beautiful lawn for you. But it’s not all one-way traffic, you need to do your bit too. Just ask our technician what you need to do, and they will point you in the right direction.
Being human, means that our struggle for consistency is real. Help us to help you by letting us know when you are not happy with our products or service.
You can help us with our ambition by telling others to get in contact. The more we can do for you and your friends, means the more we can do for others. Look out for our next charity challenge in our promotional literature.
What our clients say
- "I take the advice of my lawn care technician very seriously and when he advised me to water my lawn earlier in the year I did. I have arthritis and I cursed under my breath as I moved the hose around the garden but the lawn is looking absolutely lovely so it was definitely all worth it!"Mrs P, Bickley
- "We are very satisfied with the work carried out by LawnsOne. We have clay soil here and the lawns are looking first class! Keep up the good work."Dr S, Ashford
- "I want to say a big thank you to LawnsOne for the beautiful lawn they have just laid in our garden. James worked so hard and the lawn looks fantastic. LawnsOne have laid several lawns for us and we go back to them every time we need more work done. They are professional, hard working, very friendly and always give helpful advice on how to care for your new lawn. Thanks again for another great job!"Ms W, Orpington
- "I spoke with your technician today, he was very nice and gave useful tips for the lawn - thank you"Mrs D, Bromley
- "in passing, whilst we were both at work today and missed seeing him, I met your technician last time he attended the lawn; he is a serious credit to your company and a most pleasant and knowledgeable man"Mr & Mrs G, South West London
- "My mother could not rate you guys any higher. An amazing experience for her, highly professional and very authentic and genuine in all you did"Mr M, South West London
Martin is the founder of LawnsOne. Martin brings his skills from horticulture and has been involved in developing & running small businesses since the early 90s. Martin oversees the technical team and works on continually developing the business to keep it at the forefront of the industry.
When he is not working (which is rare), Martin is a busy family man and enjoys cycling and football. He likes cooking, music and can often be found with his headphones on listening to audio books.
Lawn Care Technician
Tom started his career as a trainee greenkeeper at Shooters Hill Golf Club in South East London before progressing through the ranks. He attended Plumpton College where he completed his Level 2 Sports Turf Management award.
Outside of work, Tom likes to keep active. He plays football for a local team, is a keen golfer and enjoys going to the gym.
James joined the team as a trainee technician early in 2018.
After working closely with Martin and the other technicians, learning the industry the LawnsOne way and obtaining some industry qualifications he has now moved from trainee to junior technician. James has grown up as part of the lawn care family being the eldest son of Heather and Martin.
When he’s not playing football, James can be found in the gym, hanging out with friends or fishing. James will often be found with his headphones on listening to music or playing FIFA!
Heather, Director of LawnsOne, brings her administrative skills from the public sector. Heather has been organising the office and supporting the technical team since LawnsOne was conceived.
Heather works hard to thread charity work/fundraising through the business. When she is not in the office, Heather is busy being a wife to Martin and mum to three lovely humans and a dog. She likes art and design, reading and keeping fit.
LawnsOne is a family-run lawn care company boasting an exceptional level of lawn service and an enviable record of results. LawnsOne has become one of London and the South East’s premier lawn care service providers.
Our Technicians are highly experienced, turf grass professionals with decades of experience. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are happy to go that extra mile to produce the results our clients expect.
At LawnsOne we understand that every lawn is different and that is why we offer bespoke lawn services tailored to the needs of individual lawns and clients.
LawnsOne technicians are National Tests Proficiency Council (NPTC) qualified, permitting them to apply professional grade treatments to your lawn. All our technicians have a minimum of two years of turf grass education and three years of experience ensuring that you have the best advice at your service.
Areas we cover:
- South London
LawnsOne are founder members of the UK Lawn Care Association (UKLCA), a national organisation for independent professional lawn care companies established to improve the standards of lawn services in the UK lawn care industry.
Registered Company address: Repton Manor, Repton Avenue, Ashford, Kent TN23 3GP
Jobs at LawnsOne
If there are any vacancies in the LawnsOne Team, they will be listed below.